|Spanish Words of the Day
1. Cheese The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito
replies: ‘Maria likes me, but cheese fat.’
2. Mushroom When all of my family get in the car, there’s not mushroom.
3. Shoulder My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn’t know how to read so I shoulder.
4. Texas My fren always Texas me when I’m not home wondering where I’m at!
5. Herpes Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got my piece and she got herpes.
6. July Ju told me ju were going to that store and July to me! ‘Julyer!’
7. Rectum I had 2 cars but my wife rectum!
8. Juarez One day my gramma slapped me and I said, ‘ Juarez your problem?’
9. Chicken I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.
10. Wheelchair We only have one enchalada left, but don’t worry, wheelchair.
11. Chicken wing My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.
12. Harassment My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her, honey,
harassment nothing to me.
13. Bishop My wife fell down the stairs, so I had to pick the bishop.
14. Body wash I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.
15. Green Pink Yellow When the phone green, I pink it up, and say, ‘Yellow?’